domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2018

My next projects

With Danny x Maddie finished, I already have another 3 projects on the line

1- Gwen Tennyson (Ultimate version) being humiliated in her school after take a shower

2- Danny x Maddie, more action

3- An what everyone was waiting for, I can confirm a new version of Tight Night With Mom!!! ... with FOP Characters, yep!! The same plot but changing the characters, nobody saw it coming that :)

Keep checking the blog, I could start making updates of any of the one mentioned some of this days

2 comentarios:

  1. Will you do more Total Drama animation? I want to see an animation that involves Gwen or Zoey

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Right now no, Im only will do more TDI if someone commission me for that and I already have projects until June, so it could take time to see another TDI animation made by me

      Eliminar